Friday, June 1, 2007

KNOW YOUR FUTURE - VEDIC ASTROLOGY



Create belief in Astrology” is my motto.


My aim to create this blog is to practice my knowledge of astrology by answering QUESTIONS about personal and professional future of visitors of this blog


Vedic Astrology shows us the actual fact of what each person is born with in terms of gifts, talents and attributes.

Those who want to know their future or know answers to their question have to send the following details to astrosudha@yahoo.com or you may post your question with the details on the blog page.

DOB: Date of Birth
TOB: Time of Birth

POB: Place of Birth
Gender: Male / Female

Note; The place of birth is an insignificant place, please write the nearest town / city of the birth place.

3 comments:

~~Dee said...

my name is : Deepak MAlhotra
DOB : 31st Oct,1982
Time of birth- 11:25 PM
place of birth - New Delhi

Queries..

1. Is Kal Sarp yoga present in my kundli?
2. I wanna go abroad and earn money, is there something for me, i mean what does my stars say?
3. By what time my financial status will raise?
4. Is there any yog of accident for me in the near future?
5. What r my strenghts..where shd i concentrate in lyf(apart form being wealthy)..as i want to serve human beings around me...
Plz reply..thanks and Regards

Deepak

Danish Jaffri said...

DOB: 13th December 1985
Time: 1:30 PM Friday
Place: Karachi Pakisan

1. Would i b able to achieve what i want n consider success in life(Professional n social Life)

2. Which of my Qualities i can utilize to achieve Professional Success.

3. I am currently doing Bachelors in Electronics Engineering,i want to go for Masters in Telecommunication after that some where abroad, is that suitable ?

Thanx in Advance

Danish

Unknown said...


Best astrologer in Mumbai
good astrologer in Mumbai
famous astrologer in Mumbai
astrologer in Mumbai